• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

My tipp.

Just add this super mutator in your steam workshop and play it on one of the server. Tell your friends about it and help to make it popular.

The greycoats are already in. We have ne winter hero skins with different variations of the german Aplittertarn and new Waffen SS skins for summer maps with helmet cover.

Then we have a lot of important game changes and a lot of immersion stuff, too.

And more stuff is coming in the future. Togehter with other modder dibbler will add new stuff like smocks for the Waffen SS, Panzerfaust, geballte Ladung, new german binoculars etc.

This mutator will bring RO2 1000 steps forward.

It would be a shame when only a few player Support it, because this is what a lot of people likw to see in the release version of ro2.

sadly not everyone now about this mutator. This have to be changed.

Merry christmas. And Support our modding teams
Start playing this mutator and forget about stupid ranks, forget about rank and unranked. What we need is one serverlist.

Why we need a stupid, boring Level up system. When you can level up with bots?
If you want to be a "hero" join a ranked bot server and become 1000 points per round....
Or be a real hero and play this mutator with other Player, support your team, be friendly and be a helpful player. You have reached your target when you join a server and other people will know you, and they will know you are a good player and they really like to play with and against you.

Say hello, hallo, Salut when you join a server and enjoy your stay with friends

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If it's true, it would be great to have the M36 greatcoat in Stalingrad.
Anyway there is already a thread in this forum

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
:)

Guys, white-listing is the key to everything you wish to do with this. You may see it run on a few unlisted servers, but until we can run it without getting de-listed its a lot of beautiful hard work with no place to go. This thing has got to get white-listed soon or the hard labor involved is going to have little more impact than smashing rocks in a prison-yard.

Upvote 0
But what about updates. I am not sure, but i could bet it have to be white listing after every update.

And right now, and in future it will be a work in progress project. If i am right there will be no end in the nearest future. There are so many good suggestion and a lot of them are possible to add into the game by dibbler and friends.
Maybe he could help to make tank gameplay better, too. Some times

Upvote 0
Guys,it's a big but great job you all are doing,if I knew programming, editing, etc. would help.I tried the mutator sound and I know of guns especially of the WWII
could be add sounds 100% real and the effects, for example any weapon when shooting what you see is gunpowder no blanks,
Are only suggestions without detracting the great work you are doing.Thanks for read

Upvote 0

Guys, white-listing is the key to everything you wish to do with this. You may see it run on a few unlisted servers, but until we can run it without getting de-listed its a lot of beautiful hard work with no place to go. This thing has got to get white-listed soon or the hard labor involved is going to have little more impact than smashing rocks in a prison-yard.

Absolutely right. I've been wanting to try it vs other players but there's never anybody on in my timezones.

Right now, it'll never flourish on individual's initiative - whitelisting and publicising the hell out of it (I mean really, really pushing) is the only way to go.

It is quite correct to say it fixes the small concerns a certain crowd have withe the game.

Upvote 0
Yosh confirmed that it has to be submitted after any update. I feel like it's running well now, there should still be heavy testing but it seems like it's behaving for the most part. Only the mod team knows what they would like to add, but I think it should be submitted soon. New features can be added Iin a future update. This mod deserves to be played.

Upvote 0

Only if there are more people who want to play on "white listed" servers. If somehow the mod would get very popular, there could be a chance that in one year more people play the game with the mod as without it. To be fair I think the whole white listed thing was in the end not the best idea (together with the progression system).

Upvote 0
Absolutely right. I've been wanting to try it vs other players but there's never anybody on in my timezones.

Right now, it'll never flourish on individual's initiative - whitelisting and publicising the hell out of it (I mean really, really pushing) is the only way to go.

It is quite correct to say it fixes the small concerns a certain crowd have withe the game.
RGN servers usually have players on in the late afternoon through early evening. 4pm - 9pm Central. Its currently on their Action server. You'll have to look in the Unranked server tab or use the Steam server browser.

Upvote 0
I've said it before, and we all know it already, but... THIS NEEDS TO BE WHITELISTED! WHY HASN'T THIS BEAUTIFUL MOD MADE IT INTO THE FULL GAME?!

I've been able to play this once with about 10 other people, and it was more fun than any RO2 game i've ever played simply due to immersion factors alone.

This mod is what RO2 SHOULD have been years ago. Tripwire needs to suck it up and admit that the community knows what is best for this game.

Upvote 0
Of course it is great, but how i said before it have to be white listing after every update. And do we really want to say stop, this is the currently final version. And then there will be a update ready with a lot of great new stuff, but it have to white listing again and again.

The best solution would be to remove the whole white listing system from ro. Only one server list, player could Level up on every server if they need it. And Server admin could set theie server like they want.
Ranking is just a joke right know. Ranking against bots.... not only ro have it, e.g. coh2 use the same way... just stupid. And in my opinion a good game does not need soemthing like ranking or level up.
Same chance for every Player, every should have access to the same weapons etc.

Like it is in classic, and much better in the IOM :D

Upvote 0
Of course it is great, but how i said before it have to be white listing after every update. And do we really want to say stop, this is the currently final version. And then there will be a update ready with a lot of great new stuff, but it have to white listing again and again.

The best solution would be to remove the whole white listing system from ro. Only one server list, player could Level up on every server if they need it. And Server admin could set theie server like they want.
Ranking is just a joke right know. Ranking against bots.... not only ro have it, e.g. coh2 use the same way... just stupid. And in my opinion a good game does not need soemthing like ranking or level up.
Same chance for every Player, every should have access to the same weapons etc.

Like it is in classic, and much better in the IOM :D

Indeed.

I never really understood the way servers are white listed in RO2. The main reason for the white list seems to be the ranking system. However the whole whitelist thing is pretty inconsequent when you think about bots. The most "damage" to the ranking system was (and still is) by bot farming. I never understood why no real steps were taken against this. However I dont think most people really care about the whole ranking system and also a fair number of people dislikes it entirely.

The entire ranking and unlock systems is not good at all anyway. To me it was a attempt to get some of the modern fps people interested. However if you make a unlock and ranking system you should make it right.

Tripwire has always been a community based developer and the whole whitelist thing its pretty contraproductive when it comes to mods and other user made content.

Upvote 0
Yoshiro said an other reason for the whitelisting system was that in RO1, a lot of players complained that a lot of servers had all kind of unadvertised mods and it was hard to find a vanilla server. I'm quite surprised about that, as I never had this issue or knew anyone who had this issue.

First I'm really about that issue as well. Must have missed those posts.

Upvote 0
First I'm really about that issue as well. Must have missed those posts.

Here is one of those posts, from this thread:

To clear up some confusion:

1) This mutator has not yet been submitted to us for whitelisting
2) I do not know at this time if the mutator would pass the whitelist check. It all depends on the final feature set
3) Whitelisting of code serves 2 functions. The first is to make sure that the mutator does not give an unfair advantage to users using it over not using it. IE: It should not make the game easier in any way. The second (and this was a big request from RO 1 days) is to help players find a consistent play experience. IE: If they join a TE Realism server, they know pretty much exactly what they are going to get.

Upvote 0