• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

When I have gotten the black screen, I loose all sound except maybe breathing. However, I can move about and if I use the overhead map or check the scores, I can see everything. I can move around, fire weapons, everything including text chat. Of course, no sound and the score/overhead map is in the way. Heck, the other day I even ran around and got a kill while that happened before I was shot again and died. Turn off the scores or the overhead map and all goes black again. You can keep turning things on and off this way.

Upvote 0
Figured we could do with getting a weekly event going off in the IOM. Should be some overlap for those that are early/late to one or the other.

----------------------------------------------
Events
Where: [OdW]#4
When: Every Saturday @ 8PM GMT.
**EURO-CENTRIC**
Where: RGN Semper Fi Classic IOM Server
When: Every Saturday @ 7PM CST (GMT-6)
**US-CENTRIC**​

Upvote 0
LOL

I also wonder who will come up with a way of dealing with other kinds of feedback forced on the player by the environment or game - like you get shot in the leg and have to crouch or go prone?

A small servomotor gives you a kick behind the knee joints?

Have tape on electrode pads that cripple your leg muscles when you get shot. :p

Upvote 0
Figured we could do with getting a weekly event going off in the IOM. Should be some overlap for those that are early/late to one or the other.

Events
Where: [OdW]#4
When: Every Saturday @ 8PM GMT.
**EURO-CENTRIC**
Where: RGN Semper Fi Classic IOM Server
When: Every Saturday @ 7PM CST (GMT-6)​

**US-CENTRIC**​

RGN IOM server is populated 3-4PM CST until 7-8PM CST on weekdays. On weekends its usually an all day affair. We don't need to have an event time scheduled since we all play every single day of the week.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There doesnt seem to be an update, but every time I try to join Allies my game freezes up. Have played in the past with no trouble, and can join Axis with no freezing. Anybody know what could be wrong? (Played on OwD server).

I have the same issue along with a few other players Kowalczyk. I've let Dibbler know about it as well.

Russian class selection screen freezes forcing you to kill RO2 from task manager. Seems to clear up sometimes if you immediately go back into RO2 and rejoin the server.

I've tried installing IOM through redirect, manually, and through steam workshop. Issue still persists.

Upvote 0
I have the same issue along with a few other players Kowalczyk. I've let Dibbler know about it as well.

Russian class selection screen freezes forcing you to kill RO2 from task manager. Seems to clear up sometimes if you immediately go back into RO2 and rejoin the server.

I've tried installing IOM through redirect, manually, and through steam workshop. Issue still persists.

I also have the same issues.

Upvote 0
I'm looking into this one guys. I suspect it's a memory thing, but I can't really be sure yet.

Can you tell me if this is only on servers (does it work fine in the workshop?)
Can you tell me if this is only on specific maps?
Can you tell me if disabling skins solves the problem?
Can you tell me if there is anything unusual at the end of your log files?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm looking into this one guys. I suspect it's a memory thing, but I can't really be sure yet.

Can you tell me if this is only on servers (does it work fine in the workshop?)
Can you tell me if this is only on specific maps?
Can you tell me if disabling skins solves the problem?
Can you tell me if there is anything unusual at the end of your log files?

I have the problem when i try to join russian on the cold steel map after a map change....I have to kill ro2.exe with task manager... im then able to rejoin the server.

Upvote 0
Happened to me about 5 or 6 times, on OwD sever. I think it was over 3 maps, at first I thought it was TL and SL role it affected, but then tried to go for rifleman and same thing. Maps - Spartanovka, Arad2, Bridges of Druzhina.

Join - choose role - freeze - have to get Task Manager to close RO2.

I have no idea how to disable skins and there is no log as far as I know because the shutdown was using Task Manager. No option to send a bug report.

Seriously, I had to stop playing, I felt like a dirty sneaky Axis stacking selfish teenage egotistical dumbass! (oh did I just let my secret opinions on that matter out? lol)

Upvote 0