• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Hello guys, this is coming soon :) I am just testing it right now.

Code:
Alpha 5:
-New Weapon: ROKS Flamethrower
-New Weapon: Flammenwerfer 41
-New Weapon: StG44
-New Role: Flamethrower Operator. [SIZE="1"]On some maps he replaces the Elite Assault; Coldsteel, Commisar's House, Red October Factory[/SIZE]
-Fix to RGD-33 Pack
-Some custom maps are now properly affected by IOM Role Changes
-Added 3rd mesh to PPS43
-Improved Shovel anims in 3rd and 1st person
-Improved PzB39 mesh and animations in 1st and 3rd
-Considered more community-made maps to be late-war [SIZE="1"](giving them late-war weapons and uniforms.)[/SIZE]
-Changed the suppression recovery rate
-Removed Soviet Hero Sniper capes as they were causing some issues.

Note: PTRD will not be in Alpha 5 due to a huge number of issues associated with it. It may see the light of day in full release.

It will still require -ForceLoadMods to be used; I cannot give an estimate as to when that will no longer be necessary, but we have found a possible solution to it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great!!!!
Thank you Santa Panzer

One of my Favorite Christmas Movies!

tank.jpg

Upvote 0
IOM 1.15 Alpha 5 now available. Manual install only.

Things to know:

1) There is no installer. You need to know how to install the mod manually. You can find out about how to do this on page one of this thread. Basically you're looking to put these files into your My Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame folder.

2) This manual install will NOT REPLACE your normal configs. This means you will need to add the line ForceLoadMods=SoundMutator as explained (somewhere) on the front page of this thread. This is necessary! However, if you have already done it, you do not need to do it again - because as I said, it will not overwrite that config.

3) There will be bugs. If you find it unplayable for whatever reason - there is still the 1.14 Stable Release.

DOWNLOAD

Changelog:

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
IOM 1.15 Alpha 5 now available. Manual install only.

Things to know:

1) There is no installer. You need to know how to install the mod manually. You can find out about how to do this on page one of this thread. Basically you're looking to put these files into your My Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame folder.

2) This manual install will NOT REPLACE your normal configs. This means you will need to add the line ForceLoadMods=SoundMutator as explained (somewhere) on the front page of this thread. This is necessary! However, if you have already done it, you do not need to do it again - because as I said, it will not overwrite that config.

3) There will be bugs. If you find it unplayable for whatever reason - there is still the 1.14 Stable Release.

DOWNLOAD

Changelog:

Spoiler!

The meatball has landed.

Upvote 0
Just tested out the flamethrowers on Cold Steel. Almost everything seems to be working fine for me, although it seems as if shovels have acquired the tendency to float in the air. Also, my framerate seems to be suffering a bit while I'm sprinting. Overall though, I am incredibly impressed and excited to try this out against some humans!
C08D3A5243E7869E001D7E52E0A654830948D62F

Last edited:
Upvote 0