• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Welp now that flamethrowers are almost imminent, time to up the ante - give us some flamethrower tanks! :p

latest

01.jpg

(jk, great to have the flamethrowers in finally, can't wait to sizzle some Fritzes)

Upvote 0
Hey there I have question for the IMO mod team.

SO I was playing v1.14 on steam workshop and I came to notice that the sights on the rifles seem really zoomed in.
Is this the accurate sight picture or is it more like classic modes sight picture.
Is there a way to default back to classic mode type sights where the iron sights are not as zoomed in.

As you can tell i really liked classic mode. But your mod is just awesome. I also wanted to join your guys event on Tuesday but I keep getting Failed to join host message. I am assuming my ping might be too high. Thanks-for all the work you guys do for the mod.

Upvote 0
Hey there I have question for the IMO mod team.

SO I was playing v1.14 on steam workshop and I came to notice that the sights on the rifles seem really zoomed in.
Is this the accurate sight picture or is it more like classic modes sight picture.
Is there a way to default back to classic mode type sights where the iron sights are not as zoomed in.

As you can tell i really liked classic mode. But your mod is just awesome. I also wanted to join your guys event on Tuesday but I keep getting Failed to join host message. I am assuming my ping might be too high. Thanks-for all the work you guys do for the mod.

Most likely because you have old version of the mod, you need to manually install 1.15 Alpha 4 here :

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1427683&postcount=4168

The steam workshop version of the mod is no longer up to date

And may I take this time to highly suggest that a separate thread of IOM Updates is created? :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
here is my indi files

[UnrealEd.UnrealEdEngine]
AutoSaveIndex=0
PackagesToBeFullyLoadedAtStartup=EditorMaterials
PackagesToBeFullyLoadedAtStartup=EditorMeshes
PackagesToBeFullyLoadedAtStartup=EditorResources
DefaultPostProcessName=FX_PostProcess.ROPostProcessMaster

[UnrealEd.EditorEngine]
EditPackagesOutPath=..\..\ROGame\Script
FRScriptOutputPath=..\..\ROGame\ScriptFinalRelease
+EditPackages=OnlineSubsystemSteamWorks
+EditPackages=ROGame
+EditPackages=ROGameContent
+EditPackages=RSGame
+EditPackages=RSGameContent
;Add MODEditPackages for Steam builds - Keith
+EditPackages=WebAdmin
AutoSaveDir=..\..\ROGame\Content\Maps\Autosaves
InEditorGameURLOptions=
ForceLoadMods=SoundMutator

I have also extracted the files from the download site with winzip and had them placed the the RoGame file. They prompted me to replace the old ones which I did. And yes I am not subscribed to the old V1.14. Is there anything else I can do to fix this?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Hello, I just tried this mod and I have one question:

Why isn't every server running this?

Seriously, this is what the game should've been from the start. It feels much more fluent than RO1 but with the core gameplay/gun handling mechanics ported to RO2.

I was wondering, are there any crossover features from IOM that could be modified client-side on RO2 vanilla? For example, I know you can enable your own shadow in ROGame.ini.

How about disabling free-aim in iron sights mode, at least?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0