• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Damn, I was hoping for anti tank dogs
516ac33fb8d73cddf8050c88b9df42de.png

what about superior german tactics

Upvote 0
@Moskeeto: thats the best way, ignore critics... you re a great guy and part of the getting smaller "TWI" community? Gratulations mate, i hope you feel good to be part of a Team of ...:)

TheOne

That wasn't criticism though. What you did was imply that their mod is bad because they have a low player count. That's more representative of the community than the mod itself. Fantastic custom maps get shelved and ignored too. I do think you have some points that could be taken in but with the way you're wording them, those aren't going to be taken seriously. Make suggestions for improvements over demands and please don't try to insult the guys doing this. We don't exactly have a lot of them and this is the most thriving time I've seen in this game as far as mods are concerned. What you said in the Aufmarsch thread about the cleanliness of the weaponry was worded much better. I honestly do hope you take what I'm saying here because it's obvious to me you're more interested in the modding here than most of the current RO community otherwise you wouldn't have returned or found out about it in the first place.

Upvote 0
That wasn't criticism though. What you did was imply that their mod is bad because they have a low player count. That's more representative of the community than the mod itself. Fantastic custom maps get shelved and ignored too. I do think you have some points that could be taken in but with the way you're wording them, those aren't going to be taken seriously. Make suggestions for improvements over demands and please don't try to insult the guys doing this. We don't exactly have a lot of them and this is the most thriving time I've seen in this game as far as mods are concerned. What you said in the Aufmarsch thread about the cleanliness of the weaponry was worded much better. I honestly do hope you take what I'm saying here because it's obvious to me you're more interested in the modding here than most of the current RO community otherwise you wouldn't have returned or found out about it in the first place.

he seems to like RS maps a lot.... I'd recommend explaining why you it's bad or why needs improving rather than saying Bull****.

Upvote 0