• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Oh **** this poor Guy screaming because his limbs are cut off.... that scares me. Dibbler u do a awesome Job and i HOPE we get those Sound Mod whitelistened as soon as possible. Cant wait. With this Sound Mod i like to go back to play Stalingrad Heroes again...but without no way. THIS is Battlefield Atmosphere. Im wondering about that Modders most time do a better Job as Developers....

Upvote 0
Things accomplished this weekend:

-Audio feedback when giving ammo

-Metallic ladder climbing sound

-New equipment rattle sounds for movement

-Implemented Ducky's new WebAdmin Settings template ( found here) (thanks Ducky!)

-No Zoom mod is fully functional in servers now, and can in fact be toggled in real time by an admin through the WebAdmin

-Other settings functional through WebAdmin, although they don't take effect right away (require reloading the map, it seems)

-Dynamic movement speed reduction based on terrain material (Snow is the only one so far) AND rate of climb.

-New Headshot effect coming along.

-Further commenting/documentation

I really hoped to push something out for y'all to try but unfortunately I didn't have the time.

However I'll be home Thursday this week so I'll have some more time to work on this. :)

Upvote 0
I can't find the explosion volume modifier settings, are they in: my documents/my games/redorchestra2/ROgame/config?

Thanks

BTW, I was on the test server and there was another guy already on who couldn't hear explosions either, so it's not just me. I can hear the incoming noises, then nothing.

Upvote 0
I can't find the explosion volume modifier settings, are they in: my documents/my games/redorchestra2/ROgame/config?

Thanks

BTW, I was on the test server and there was another guy already on who couldn't hear explosions either, so it's not just me. I can hear the incoming noises, then nothing.

Yes, they should be in the ROSoundMutator.ini file found there. This may be another replication problem where the server is overriding your values somehow. The problem should be more widespread if that's the case though.

Upvote 0
Where's this test server I can't see it?

Any thoughts of implementing better ADS functionality? Where the ADS speed is not so excessively fast after sprinting. I feel the ADS speed should be adversely affected by fatigue, but this game doesn't seem to...
Next update on Classic mode seems to be adding something like that. Wish something similar was done for Realism.

Anyway, really nice mod.
Just reading the first post and last few pages, those death moans and "screams triggered by where you was shot" sounds are present in RS aswell but unused or you'll have to make them? (If you intend to do it)

Upvote 0