• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Waffen ss skins

Yes thanks Thor, much appreciated, I was talking to Blitzkrieg this morning, I've just got the rank markings for the various classes to sort out, as they are attached to each set of equipment in game, should be able to get everything on one texture, hopefully be finished in a few hours and get them off the Blitz, I don't think this will take too long, especially now we've got your code to work with.:)

Upvote 0
Thanks for that but the model head I'm using is just for show, I've stripped the hair from it so it looks a little small when fitted with caps, the m43 is in proportion to the other tw heargear. Anyways, just finalising these now, here's the first two classes, first the SS Mann or Schutze, kind of like a rifleman/private soldier, armed with the K98

09-03-201316-42-34_zps8ea0aef1.png

Next up is the SS Sturmmann or corporal/lance corporal I guess, his loadout is slightly different and has a better weapon, managed to give the boots and gaiters a last look at, just a few more classes/ranks and this little lot is off to get coded up and put in game, many thanks to Blitzkrieg and Thor for that.

09-03-201316-37-08_zps938d1988.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last one for now, simpley out of space on the texture map for any more, I'll make some improvements later, but for now and for testing purposes this is our ss Untersturmfuhrer , I'll give him a crusher cap and riding breeches some time in the future, he's abit workmanlike for now though.

09-03-201318-57-11_zps577d4e89.png

Upvote 0
Thanks, hope Thor and Blitzkrieg can work their magic, I only had today to get these finished, busy for the rest of the week, just finisshed the normal and specular maps, been on all day with this and its just about boiled my brains dry:p Thors code should work fine as a mutator, I've heard he's king of coding and I know Blitz will do his bit, he's been bugging me all day to finish them and get them posted off, we should be testing very shortly, we'll post some in game screens as soon as we do!:D

Upvote 0
Managed to put a little more work into the Untersturmfuhrer model, although it still needs lots of attension, to get it looking right, but I've got it looking the way I've envisaged. When I finish this, really got to get back to Grabenkrieg items, so this will be the last model in the series for a while. Just out of interest, I hear that the first items are about to be tested by Blitzkrieg using Thor's coding and Forget me's SDK work, so things might not be too far off as far as a mutator is concerned.

11-03-201321-11-09_zps252c8d00.png

11-03-201321-09-56_zpsac1565b8.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0