• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Waffen ss skins

Is there a way when a player spawns to know what skin they have on? If your sleeves are rolled up you can't see anything. Or what helmet cover you have. I'm asking because I like to know and use that in game to my advantage. If I look like a bush in RS, you know I'll be slinking through the bushes hunting round-eyes.

Is a split second 3rd person view at spawn possible?

Maybe a dressing room mirror in spawn? :D

Upvote 0
Is there a way when a player spawns to know what skin they have on? If your sleeves are rolled up you can't see anything. Or what helmet cover you have. I'm asking because I like to know and use that in game to my advantage. If I look like a bush in RS, you know I'll be slinking through the bushes hunting round-eyes.

Is a split second 3rd person view at spawn possible?

Maybe a dressing room mirror in spawn? :D

I could to it by simply having a message appear on screen... :eek:

Upvote 0
I could to it by simply having a message appear on screen... :eek:

Just a idea, but maybe the HUD symbol of your health (man) will show you your uniform instead of white it could be brown, white or green (for Feldgrau and Splittertarn), maybe? :eek:

But I think we all could live without it for now (maybe later). Or maybe a short message^^

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That's an interesting idea....... a swatch showing your camo.....

I don't know the names of the camos (sorry), but with the brown one, your sleeves are rolled up so you see your arms. With the green one, you can see your sleeves and see it. I'm not sure about the white. So, we'd learn after a while what was what.

Upvote 0