• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

Blitzk.-Bob

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 19, 2011
Germany
www.twiladder.com
What The Community Was Up To - Vehicles

The development of this project has been stopped.

The Team:

Szeder
3D Artist, Programmer, SDK

Siegertyp
3D Artist, 2D Artist

Eremin
3D Artist

MauserK98
2D Artist

Twrecks
3D Artist, 2D Artist

-=THOR=-
Programmer

Cpt-Praxius
3D Artist, 2D Artist

Ducky
Programmer

gyps
3D Artist, works on getting new skills

HeadClot
3D Artist

TheMeteoriteCore
Researcher

shadowwill
3D Artist, 2D Artist

Miguel Batalha
Sound Designer

Night Goat
Sound Designer

Blitzkrieg-Bob
Team Leader & Community Work; Programmer, 2D Artist

aaz
3D Artist

Last edited:
Any ball park figures on when we are likley to see any of these vechiles ?

Or can you say how far % wise you are in the developement cycle ?

we know or we all should know that dates can change so if we get a reply please remember These guys are not carving this date in stone it's a guess or estimate.

Upvote 0
Good luck to you guys, take your time and don't fold under pressure. The community will enjoy it when the project is initially done.

I think alot of people would agree that we don't need fully modeled and animated interior in the first place but some new vehicles

I think honestly you should speak for yourself...

I never said "the majority" or "most people".
The intent is irrelevant, the point is everyone should weigh in on the matter and provide some feedback.

I would hope they are indeed keeping it in the same vein as the current vehicles as to prevent any semblance issue or stark quality/mechanic differential.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
We can't give you any information about how far we are, because there are no limits in what we would like to create! ;)
But most of our guys working on this project every day, and please bear in mind that we are just a Mod Team we get not paid for this and need our spare time for this.
Most of us have kids, a angry wife in the neck and a job.:p

Any ball park figures on when we are likley to see any of these vechiles ?

Or can you say how far % wise you are in the developement cycle ?

we know or we all should know that dates can change so if we get a reply please remember These guys are not carving this date in stone it's a guess or estimate.

We haven't discuss this for now.
But I think there will be a Beta testing with not fully animated interior etc.
I think alot of people would agree that we don't need fully modeled and animated interior in the first place but some new vehicles :IS2:

I wish you best of luck for your project and I am eagerly awaiting some media.

I confirm this, we'll be able to enter/exit a vehicle of course.
Hopefully the ability to exit/enter vehicles come about with this project at some point.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
wasn't a dig Bob sorry if it came over that way, mearly curious as to where you'd got with this, I think it great you guys have taken up the chalange

I asked in another post as TWI where supposed to be some way along on these wether they'd given you what they done to give you lot a head start so to speak

Upvote 0
wasn't a dig Bob sorry if it came over that way, mearly curious as to where you'd got with this, I think it great you guys have taken up the chalange

I asked in another post as TWI where supposed to be some way along on these wether they'd given you what they done to give you lot a head start so to speak

I never felt any dig ;=)

Upvote 0
We can't give you any information about how far we are, because there are no limits in what we would like to create! ;)
But most of our guys working on this project every day, and please bear in mind that we are just a Mod Team we get not paid for this and need our spare time for this.
Most of us have kids, a angry wife in the neck and a job.:p
Hmm...

Sounds a lot like a new Tripwire Interactive in the making :cool:

Best of luck! Thanks to the team for the hard work, dedication. As I'm a firm believer in family first (...you only have your kids to mold for a few short years), thank the family for their sacrifice as well.

Upvote 0