• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The RO2 "Work In Progress" Video/Image Thread - All Welcome!

I have 16gb of ram... It still crashes every 10 mins if I'm lucky.
Holy crap :(

drecks why you have do that! :D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I knew it looked familiar! But I didn't recognized it as Koitos. That's a great map, though :p

Just a small suggestion: you could adapt it to RO2 like you did with GumrakStation as a remake of Basovka, increasing the distances between spawns, capzones and the overall scale of the map. You could also add a few more stuff of your own as well, just keeping the same feel of the map. Koitos, if remade exactly like the RO1 version, might be too small for RO2 with all the zoom, running speed and overall pacing of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I knew it looked familiar! But I didn't recognized it as Koitos. That's a great map, though :p

Just a small suggestion: you could adapt it to RO2 like you did with GumrakStation as a remake of Basovka, increasing the distances between spawns, capzones and the overall scale of the map. You could also add a few more stuff of your own as well, just keeping the same feel of the map. Koitos, if remade exactly like the RO1 version, might be too small for RO2 with all the zoom, running speed and overall pacing of the game.

i dont scale down the map size (60uu per meter in RO1) the feel of the map is much bigger then the RO1 brother , and this remake is bigger then apartments , i can also add much more details to the map ....

Upvote 0
i dont scale down the map size (60uu per meter in RO1) the feel of the map is much bigger then the RO1 brother , and this remake is bigger then apartments , i can also add much more details to the map ....
I'd be very glad if you added some stuff of your own. Your remake of Basovka was much better than Basovka itself IMHO, with your own touch added to the map :IS2:

Upvote 0