• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 40,000

This looks stupid as hell. Literally nothing about the warhammer universe is interesting to me. And on top of that the art style is nauseating.

well many people disagree on both points, so I say that this might be a good time just to grin and bear it for the greater good.

Reactions: Atomskytten
Upvote 0
An interesting premise (I'd like to see a working version of that big Space Marines tank from Dawn of War) but how will you model stuff like lasers and fire etc.?

I'm not too up on Warhammer, but I assume there's a lot of futuristic 'stuff' you'd need to model that TWI won't have given you any sort of template for.

Upvote 0
An interesting premise (I'd like to see a working version of that big Space Marines tank from Dawn of War) but how will you model stuff like lasers and fire etc.?

That would be really easy to do for anyone with 3d modeling abilities. The impossible part is animating, coding and sounds and voice acting and modeling and maps.

Upvote 0
That would be really easy to do for anyone with 3d modeling abilities. The impossible part is animating, coding and sounds and voice acting and modeling and maps.

In roost, animating and coding th tanks wasbt tobbad, heck even i could do that. For space marines i think their voices could get away with bent distorted, so all you would need is a remotely decent mix setup and you can propably get good sounding vox. Imho. The hardest part is making a good map since it takes the longest amount of time per individual end product (since we're just ponying largely on what TWI has already made.)

Upvote 0
Heroes of Armageddon Update

Heroes of Armageddon Update

Hey every one just a heads up on Red Orchestra 40,000

We are not DEAD!

Yes we are still alive!

With the Current state of things.

Ok, with games workshop shutting down mods in the coming of 40k Space marine we have come to the following Decisions on the mod.

1. All Progress will be posted when Space Marine is Released. This gives us time to allocate Resources where they are needed and get more team members for said resources and Hopefully Prevents us from being shut down.
2. We are now called Heroes of Armageddon
3. The Mod takes place during the third war of Armageddon. (Imperial Guard Vs Ork is still on the list) as well as Space Marines and the Imperial Navy.

If you have ANY questions please let us know. Thanks

Heroes of Armageddon Team

Upvote 0
Guess what?
You guys made it into a ROHoS PC Gamer article? It was only a passing mention, but it does show that it isn't exactly obscure around here. :D

[URL]http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/05/14/the-history-of-red-orchestra/[/URL]
End of the second to last paragraph!:IS2:

EDIT: Upon reading the comments, apparently hearing this was being made caused several mind-splosions
Bill Nye the Nazi Spy: Did I just read that someone's making a Warhammer mod for this game? Oh my god
Wilson: I know right? The article blew over it like its no big deal.

Last edited:
Upvote 0