• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we be able to switch the fire mode on some of the guns?
(semi-auto to auto)/(semi-auto to burst)

also the rain looks amazing, I can't wait for those maps. But that reminded me, didn't they say somewhere that there won't be weather effects in HoS?

it all looks so good.:D

We'll be revealing more details about what plans we have in upcoming news releases. Don't forget we are in a very early stage of development considering HOS isn't even out yet and naturally more information/media will be released the closer we get to the HOS release date :)

Upvote 0
I have a question. I know it is early to ask, but I am sure the IC team has thought about it. Is the gameplay going to be symmetric in IC, asymmetric, or a mix of both?

The reason I ask is that if the Vietcong is present in the game, I would imagine they would not have been as well equipped as the US Army/USMC. If I am not mistaken, they generally did not carry much ammo and often carried bolt actions and SMGs. Some asymmetrical balance would be needed if this is the case.

I think this would be a good thing as it would make IC different from RO2 in which both teams play very similar.

Of course a mix of such maps/factions would be nice. I am sure the NVA would offer more symmetric gameplay.

And maybe I missed it somewhere, but which factions will be present in the mod? US Army or USMC, or both?

Upvote 0
As you've all been so patient whilst we prepare more content to show you, we thought we'd let you get to know some of the team better...

Spoiler!

Thanks to the IRC-to-Rage Script for helping to distract us from actual work :D

Don't worry we're still using a small portion of our time to work on the mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harb
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.