• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tired to wait news about In Country:Vietnam,so if anybody from popesmoke team have any news about progressing,please told because i dont want to hear in 3-4 month that mod is DEAD.
Check out this post. I've seen a test server as well some days ago, so it's definitely not dead (wouldn't really make sense to keep a test server up for a dead mod).

(not from Popsmoke btw, just pointing it out)

Upvote 0
Check out this post. I've seen a test server as well some days ago, so it's definitely not dead (wouldn't really make sense to keep a test server up for a dead mod).

(not from Popsmoke btw, just pointing it out)

Yeah,i have see nearly 2 maps in server browser,i have just dont want to wait 2014 to play Vietnam,Tripwire must help Popsmoke team.

Upvote 0
ICTV is DEAD just because they are doing mod in free time ,and they dooing this mod already 3 YEARS,so if anybody from Popsmoke team doesnt say that mod isnt DEAD, it will be DEAD.

Then why are you here checking ICV thread?? Both this mod and Grabenkrieg are consistently releasing new content. Ofcourse they are doing this in their free time, that is how most mods work. :confused:

Upvote 0
ICTV is DEAD just because they are doing mod in free time ,and they dooing this mod already 3 YEARS,so if anybody from Popsmoke team doesnt say that mod isnt DEAD, it will be DEAD.

Modding is almost like creating a whole new game. TWI didn't make RO2 in couple of months, it took long years for paid professionals to make this game. No need to mention it still wasn't completed on release... Now imagine how hard it is for modders using every few bits of spare time they have to create something huge like that, let alone think they aren't paid for their work and have to deal with actual work and real life needs!

You may wanna calm down now. ;)

Upvote 0

How about you keep your mouth shut and refrain from posting meaningless comments. I'd like to remind you, you are not ENTITLED TO ANYTHING! Stop *****ing.

How about instead of ranting, you actually try and help them? Did that cross your mind or are you just used to acting like a child?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.