• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Iron Europe: 1914-1916

Well, I got some good news and bad news for the fans of this mod.

The good news is I have found 2 people who are actually seriously interested in working on this WWI Mod.

The bad news is that it is going to take us some months (at least several) to reorganize, to form a new website forum, and that we still need more people to work on the WWI mod.

We really need someone who can make Character Models; I want to see some of the Character models completed.

If anyone is interested, please PM me here or PM if you are interested in doing anything for the Mod.

Upvote 0
You shouldn't bother. I posted here and PM'd the guy and never got a reply. This is mod is pretty much dead.
It seems like it.

Im sure people would like to work on this though. Again, I say, EVERY SINGLE WW1 GAME DIES!!

But I just found out that red orchestra 2 uses unreal engine 3 lol.... I have some experience with UDK and am pretty familiar with how to make maps. My progress on modeling ending up failing, i suck at painting textures.

People are interested, but lacks motivation and a organized group.

Upvote 0
Been working on getting better and blender and I got a decent result for once.

PsbNO.png

LFiat.png

2decM.png

Upvote 0
If this mod is still alive, please drop me a line, if its not then, anyone interested in helping out and we can start afresh and start out from scratch and make a ww1 mod anyways. I'm quite interested since the anniversary of ww1 is about to hit us and it would be good to release this for the start of that. Any takers please PM me.

openBrf2011-11-1210-20-04-89.jpg

openBrf2011-11-1210-20-09-12.jpg

Upvote 0