• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Iron Europe: 1914-1916

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The mod is not dead, it's in cryo-freezing. I've been trying to urge the mod team to make an official post about this, but they seem not to want to.

The mod is on hold due to lack of time and other things going on. I used the phrase cryo-freezing because cryo-freezing has a success/failure ration that varies. You may never wake up, as the mod may never wake back up.

It's not dead, just don't expect anything new until it comes up..... or doesn't.

Upvote 0
Another mod down. I was looking forward to this mod :(

I hope at least In Country doesn't die too.
In Country does appear to have a test server up sometimes. That does sound like they're making progress :)

It's a shame though about this mod. Wish I could help you guys out, but I don't have much modding skills. Maybe I should try to learn some this summer vacation.

Upvote 0
The mod is not dead, it's in cryo-freezing. I've been trying to urge the mod team to make an official post about this, but they seem not to want to.

The mod is on hold due to lack of time and other things going on. I used the phrase cryo-freezing because cryo-freezing has a success/failure ration that varies. You may never wake up, as the mod may never wake back up.

It's not dead, just don't expect anything new until it comes up..... or doesn't.

so it's dead

Upvote 0