• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Rising Storm Singapore (Desert Rats V2)

Joe and his Singapore mod have Bloodbath's full support. Getting the word out and populating a server with his content wont be an issue, as we've done the same for HotW and Aufmarsch. Can certainly help there.

Trouble is, we're still waiting for Phosphate Plant to be finished so we can all enjoy the Bren carrier during the mod's multiplayer debut, haha!

Upvote 0
Rising Storm Singapore v2.01 (3/23/16)
  • Updated Vehicle: Bren Carrier
  • Updated Map: Phosphate Plant

Images
Spoiler!

Phosphate is now on 100% working, and has been uploaded to the workshop.

Upvote 0
Played this last night on Bloodbath and it was nice to have more factions pitting themselves against each other. I ended up being a SL for most of the match so could not test the lunge mine, but by the sounds of it the people who did have them were having a ball using them against the UCs.
There was a couple of bugs with the Lee Enfields though. If you picked one up as a Japanese soldier you could fire it from the hip but as soon as you looked down the sights you suddenly could not fire it. If you then went back to the hip position the character's hands had vanished and the only way for the rifle to work (or even to switch weapons for that manner) was to drop the rifle and pick it back up.

Upvote 0
The RS/RO2 scene is winding down for me, so instead of just leaving this forever unfinished I decided to just release what I got.

I'll most likely come back to it, but not for a while.

Rising Storm Singapore v2.02 (4/24/16)
  • New Faction: Australia
  • New Map: Hamburger Hill
  • New Voice: "William"
  • New Weapon: Lee Enfield Sniper
  • Fixed UI: Team Select
  • Fixed Weapon: Enfield (Japanese Captured)
  • Updated Map: Saipan

Images
Spoiler!

Owen is still WIP, sorry.

Upvote 0