• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS M3 Stuart

RandomPerson78642

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
USA
vroom vroom

51378ba706.png

From a static prop to fully animated functional vehicle in just 48 hours.
It's amazing what you can do when you don't have to worry about the armor or interior.

Well, interiors are imo a non issue, as long as the various vision slits (or at least the main ones - commander, gunner, driver and hull MG) are modelled. However, I doubt it would be as valuable an addition as it could be without at least some rudimentary armor system. :)

But yeah, that's the only issue that comes to mind - great work, can't wait to see more!

Upvote 0
Not to be picky, but isn't it an early production M3A1? It has the welded turret without cupola, no sponson MGs but still a riveted hull.
EDIT: Unless its the hated by troops M3 "hybrid"...

Not that it makes any difference, still nicely done... but I feel a lot better if i can be a :IS2:geek. :p

Oh wait, The desert rats only got M3s, no M3A1?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Asymmetric balance then;)

Jap tanks will have banzai for balance. With the ability to shrug off many bazooka and anti tank shells. But it cannot fire. It instead has to ram enemy tanks and players and it will explode massively whenever it Rams into an M3 destroying and anybody withen a 50m radius in the process.

It will be glorious.

Upvote 0