• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Custom Player Skins

BMLtGen.Toke$

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 2, 2015
First off gonna start by saying RO2 is super solid, one of the best FPS I've ever played, and is responsible for the recent deterioration of my social life! :D I know I've seen posts around on Steam and even on here, but where are the skin packs?? I love what was input into the Immersion and HotW mods, but as a little kid in a candy store, I just want more! Airborne, black SS, 2nd ranger, Officer, and Soviets with actual helmets would all make RO2 even more appealing. Is there any way to formally request this or work with $ome graphic de$igner$ and animator$ who would be willing to pursue this project? If anyone is up to the task, as a community I think we should support something like that! I know I would :cool:

First off gonna start by saying RO2 is super solid, one of the best FPS I've ever played, and is responsible for the recent deterioration of my social life! :D I know I've seen posts around on Steam and even on here, but where are the skin packs?? I love what was input into the Immersion and HotW mods, but as a little kid in a candy store, I just want more! Airborne, black SS, 2nd ranger, Officer, and Soviets with actual helmets would all make RO2 even more appealing. Is there any way to formally request this or work with $ome graphic de$igner$ and animator$ who would be willing to pursue this project? If anyone is up to the task, as a community I think we should support something like that! I know I would :cool:

The way the game is set up, no you can't really do what your thinking, well you could, just would require a lot of work, and it wouldn't be exactly what you want.

Upvote 0