• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Possibility: Drivable Ha-Go

HEAT is actually kinda like that. It also needs to hit on the right angle. If you fired it at infantry across flat ground it likely wouldn't even detonate. Bounce and keep going. The explosion is directed forwards as well. So unless it got fired at a solid steel pole and there were some dudes standing behind the pole Its not gonna do much to infantry. Even firing from above all that explosive force is directed into the ground. Makes a mighty big hole But the explosion radius would be no different than an HE grenade. Smaller even.

Upvote 0
Currently having a few problems....
It crashes the game (only when you spawn, you can play the game as long as no one spawns the m1a1. with the second version which has a new sound, and emitters.
The problem is probably due to something with me being stupid, and umm, that's it's not a normal gun. I'm not even sure if it even has an FX bone on it. What I do know is that TWI made FX for it.

Upvote 0
Bazooka and Panzerschreck were semi realistic in Darkest Hour. Along the tank and vehicle destroying they were great to clear rooms from small distances by shooting to windows (would be great if you could actually penetrate wall which would result in an explosion behind it (HEAT)). Otherwise it was hard, slow & dangerous to aim against soft ground targets. You also had to remember the backblast effect which could kill people behind your launcher or yourself at cramped firing position.

I think you should make it HEAT (by means of realism) and nerf it by other means. It was pretty balanced in Darkest Hour. (btw. DH 6.0 open public test patch was released couple of days ago, hooray!)

Upvote 0