• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Red Orchestra 2- How to Attack Gumrak station with Tactical Map.

Apologies for sounding rude but is there any particular reason you make a new thread in general discussions for each individual video?

There's the Gameplay videos thread right at the top. I assume specifically to stop the general discussion section being filled up by video threads.

The tactics section is another place you can post this. Qualifies for that.

I'm just saying. If you can do it what's stopping everyone else from doing it too? Doesn't seem fair is all.

Upvote 0
Apologies for sounding rude but is there any particular reason you make a new thread in general discussions for each individual video?

There's the Gameplay videos thread right at the top. I assume specifically to stop the general discussion section being filled up by video threads.

The tactics section is another place you can post this. Qualifies for that.

I'm just saying. If you can do it what's stopping everyone else from doing it too? Doesn't seem fair is all.

to be honest with you, I'm posting in this section because the community so small and posting so so few between, that posting in five different places would make no sense.
but I see your point and if it bothers people a lot I will of course stop.
thank you for your comment though:)

Upvote 0