• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Protected Tank! bonus team points

MarioBava

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 8, 2006
Not too long ago in the game I was an MG class and was able to mow down an Engineer running for the back of one of our tanks, satchel in hand. Tank was saved.

I thought... why not a small point bonus similar to "protected squad leader" for protecting tanks?

Not too long ago in the game I was an MG class and was able to mow down an Engineer running for the back of one of our tanks, satchel in hand. Tank was saved.

I thought... why not a small point bonus similar to "protected squad leader" for protecting tanks?

Absolutely brilliant!! I'm all for this.

Upvote 0
That is actually a rather nice idea. A little 20 - 30 metre kill-point-zone around the tank. ^^

Perhaps it could extend to AT riflemen who have damaged the tank within the last 30 seconds from any distance?

That's an interesting idea.

On the other side of the coin, I realized we are still lacking some points love for the AT guys. Zero points for damaging tank systems, and no assist points possible. If we're going to reward us for killing the AT rifleman, they should also get some points for the damage they do short of killing the tank.

Upvote 0