• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[CGT] Search & Destroy Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have conversions for the following maps:

HOS:

Station (CGT_SD-StationNorthHall)
Apartments (CGT_SD-Apartments)
Barracks (CGT_SD-BarracksJail)
Red October (CGT_SD-FactoryPlateMill)
Fallen Fighters (CGT_SD-FallenFighters)

In Development:

-Commissars House
-Grain Elevator
-Pavlov

RS:

Peleliu (CGT_RSSD-Peleliu)
Hanto (CGT_RSSD-HantoBase)
Saipan (CGT_RSSD-SaipanTown)
Saipan (CGT_RSSD-SaipanSugarMill)

In Development:

-Guadalcanal
-Kwajalein
-Iwo Jima

Custom Maps:

Warehouse (CGT_SD-Warehouse)

In Development:

TOP SECRET! ;)

Upvote 0
Moskeeto, I did, butit said something about not being supported (I had to choose a link to open it with).

I spent a couple of hours trying every map this afternoon, and even though it was pretty crap with me alone and 4 bots, this is going to be awesome!

Yes I also played it last night with bots but had a blast. Loved the warehouse map.

Upvote 0
Is no one else excited for this new mod? I think it's a refreshing new way to play the game. It's also perfect for people that want to run smaller servers. I hope this becomes popular enough so that we have a legitimately fun game mode to play with lower player counts. It's a blast playing just a 5v5 match.

Upvote 0
One of the goals of search and destroy is to provide a game mode that doesn't need 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 people to run properly. I understand that people are often looking for a full server, but many S&D maps are better suited for the range between 5v5 and 10v10.

In a game such as this one which features a small community of players, S&D- if it becomes popular, would be a good way to still have quality fast paced and tactical gameplay without needing a whole lot of people. It is for this same reason that it is perfectly suited for competition.

I'm going to put up a short video in a little while explaining the work that went into map conversions and what we were trying to do there.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.