• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS RSTE-PhosphatePlant Testsession

BOH-rekrut

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
germany
I must say that this is an EXCELLENT map. Played it a total of three times and couldn't find anything wrong except the spawn issue. Its got a great feel and there is enough cover to where you can leap and bound forward in teams just like in real life. Played as the Americans and paid dearly for every mistake I made. Lots of great defensive positions for the Japanese. Thanks for making this map!

Upvote 0
Great work Rekrut !
I got in after the first round and stayed for the next 5. Well designed map, lots of strategic opportunities for both sides. I'd like to see how it runs with 64 players. I think we got about half way there and it was smooth as silk.

Rekrut, thanks for map.

Mike, thanks for the server and that speedy redirect.

TWI and Rising Storm Team, thanks for the game

Upvote 0
Fantastic map! Just played it. Very believable scenery, as with all of your maps. First impression is that it's quite hard for the attackers but that's a good thing, and will probably even out in the long run when people learn the map.

My only complaint is that the terrain is a little low-poly. It's very bulging which is nice as there's a lot of hiding places, but that unfortunately demands a bit higher tessellation (well, it works fine as is, but would be nice if possible).

Upvote 0