• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Updating -- what is it?

it is possible that he just doesn't frequent/pay any attention in the forums. ;)

Or it's possible he's just appalled that he just found out a game he paid money for turned P2W. Not all of us have the time to play these major updates the day they come out.

Same developer for both games. Anything they do in that game is precedent for what could happen to this one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Or it's possible he's just appalled that he just found out a game he paid money for turned P2W. Not all of us have the time to play these major updates the day they come out.

Same developer for both games. Anything they do in that game is precedent for what could happen to this one.

I think you are overexaggerating something that they did on another game of theirs. If you want to talk about it you are in the wrong forum.

Does anybody know if the tag system is working? I don't see people tagging their stuff. I also vote for a tutorial tag so TWI guys can post more example maps. :eek:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not really trying to start anything, just a grim jab at Tripwire since I am less then pleased with them right now and my trust in them is shot to pieces.

Back on topic anyway.

How come they never post these patch notes on the official Steam news feed for the game? The last time any patch notes were posted was in January!

Upvote 0
i don't know why they don't use the steam patch notes. i read these forums and find all the info i need here. i guess they feel that most people that care about the game, look here as well. they really should do both. as far as i'm concerned, they can't give out too much info on the game. the more, the merrier.

Yeah. I realize that they do generally post here in the forums but it's mostly just a matter of practicality. I don't think I'm the only one that finds out there's an update for RO2 or any other steam games I have for that matter until I notice the update downloading. And having to sniff around in the forums for wherever they hide the update notes seems awfully cumbersome when we could just simply right click Red Orchestra 2 in steam and View News.

Upvote 0
ok. i get it. you were just baiting, like extremety said. you allready knew TWI didn't post in steam news, so nothing you've said makes any sense. i'm gonna delete all my previous posts, because this whole discussion is a waste of time. :confused:

Uhm, what?

What caused him to fly off the handle like that...

I was just saying I didn't understand why Tripwire makes so little use of the Steam news feed for these patch notes, in Killing Floor and Red Orchestra 2. Most games, when they update you can just click on the news feed for the game and there'll be the latest patch notes.

How is wondering about that "Baiting"? What does that even mean? You confuse me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0