• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Free weekend warning?

I think the most important thing will be giving new players a chance to play on established, highly played servers like 2fjg where theres generally a high level of teamwork and cooperation.

My fear is that they won't be able to get in those servers and will mostly be playing against each other segregated from the vets.

Upvote 0
I think the most important thing will be giving new players a chance to play on established, highly played servers like 2fjg where theres generally a high level of teamwork and cooperation.

My fear is that they won't be able to get in those servers and will mostly be playing against each other segregated from the vets.

I kind of think the point is to help other servers get more populated besides the 2.fjg server with the increased player surge.

Personally, I think it is a huge detriment to the future of this game when people just stick to one or two servers and never go anywhere else. However, this is kind of expected with the diminished population.

We just invested in a bad *** computer just to run a 64 player server and tested it briefly. However, it's not up completely because we have been waiting on TWI to whitelist our IP so we can have it ranked.

Upvote 0