• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

tripwire

ro2player

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Hey Tripwire, you do Good job with :

-uniforms
-maps : they are historical very historical maps.

I have been surprised to see real map of stalingrad and found EXACLTY the map inside RO 2 ! Uniforms are nice and i think tehir are historical too. I am not a pro in History and in ww2 :i hope i am not wrong and i am not saying errors.

Reactions: Nylle
Hey Tripwire, you do Good job with :

-uniforms
-maps : they are historical very historical maps.

I have been surprised to see real map of stalingrad and found EXACLTY the map inside RO 2 ! Uniforms are nice and i think tehir are historical too. I am not a pro in History and in ww2 :i hope i am not wrong and i am not saying errors.

can you jump from a balcony?

Upvote 0
And don't forget the weapons! Best weapon detail and handling I have ever seen in a game! And the player characters also adjust themselves when standing on ruble etc, very cool.

Cheers

Its very nice to see that theres still many positive players in the community!
Sometimes 'people' in general tend to only see the negative sides of a game.

Cheers!

Upvote 0
I only recently discovered that if you take cover, you can hold your gun differently and have a completely new reload animation. It's so amazing seeing these guns from a new angle.

RO 2 need to be discover more and more ! It s a good game.

Sometimes 'people' in general tend to only see the negative sides of a game.

Cheers!

yep...Players don't forget to attack Tripwire for one or another problem...and they forget to remenber how good RO 2 is. And by this way how Tripwire do good job !
All is not positive...but ALL IS NOT NEGATIVE.

Last edited:
Upvote 0