• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game worth buying?

This is still as great a price as you'll get for a GREAT game that WILL get better.
Trust me, if you like FPS with a slower pace and want more realism buy this game right away and be ready for the big update to come :)

On free weekend, you can get all your friends to join you (please note this game has fairly high system requirements):
http://www.amazon.com/Red-Orchestra...U290/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334694385&sr=8-1

Upvote 0
This is a very entertaining game

It's worth more than $40. to us

There isn't a more detailed WWII shooter out there

Things have happened in-game ( we only play multi-player with our 2 copies )
that have thrilled us and others watching us play.
It's amazing how much can happen on the maps in just few minutes.

There is a learning curve to it and you'll die a lot at first is the main worry.
More content (and bigger crowds) will be showing up by the time you get some
decent practice time in.
lol have you played a game called Red Orchestra: Ostfront?
Its a lot more detailed. Graphics aren't everything.

Upvote 0
I'm still deciding whether or not to purchase this game from steam for $40. I love WW2 and tactical shooters in general, but my main concerns from stuff i've read online are prevelent glitches and a lack of players online, the latter problem probably being more of an issue. So simply put, is the game worth getting for $40?

Dude i just bought the game and all I can say is that it's freaking amazing. I have console background and have played all cod and bf3. But this, this is some real ****. I know that during week days, mainly during day time, its hard to find lots of players and that there are bots. But when you actually play with humans only (which is not hard at evening time) its just so fun. Collaborating, tactics, flanking, EPIC. Furthermore, with the upcoming patch mamayev and so many upgrades are gonna be released and the community is gonna grow larger, hopefully. I even got one of my buddies to buy it ;)

Upvote 0
Yes

Yes

Yes, this game is worth every penny as far as I'm concerned. It's one of the few releases in the last year or 2 that has really got me constantly coming back for more.

The atmosphere in R02 is unlike any other first person shooter I've played. Things like the sounds of dying soldiers, the negative visual effects induced by nearby dying team-mate(s), and other touches like that really add to the immersion. To me, RO2 is unlike anything else on the marketplace with regards to realism and immersion.

The core gameplay is pretty solid as well. The maps are huge and you really feel a sense of struggle at times when battling over a key objective.

It is easily the best WW2 online FPS that I've ever played.

Last edited:
Upvote 0