• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New to RO:HoS

If you happen to get the retail version, it does include a free copy of Ostfront. Additionally, if you have Killing Floor (Tripwire's great zombie shooter), then you'll unlock two WWII skins for that game.

Hope you enjoy the game. As others have noted, patience is quite important. You want to play in a deliberate, team-oriented manner once you start to get the hang of the maps. Best wishes.

you kidding? i bought it an got nothing besides Red Orchestra 2. i dont own Killing Floor, so not even the skins

Upvote 0
If you happen to get the retail version, it does include a free copy of Ostfront. Additionally, if you have Killing Floor (Tripwire's great zombie shooter), then you'll unlock two WWII skins for that game.

Hope you enjoy the game. As others have noted, patience is quite important. You want to play in a deliberate, team-oriented manner once you start to get the hang of the maps. Best wishes.

You kidding? i bought it and got nothing besides Red Orchestra 2. i dont own Killing Floor, so not even the models

Upvote 0