• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

killed 40 tanks in one round

PZIV Weakpoints: In tracks near rear.

T34 Weakpoints: Front on drivers hatch, left side of turret, front coaxial MG area, direct rear, sides of rear, sides of turret, tracks, centre front below turret.

Somethings not right here...

Sounds to me like you haven't played nearly long enough as T34, it's laughable to suggest that P4 has ONE hitpoint. I can one-hit-kill a P4 from the front. I'll even give you a free hint, to help you overcome the learning curve you obviously dont have the patience for. You have to hit really low down in the frontal hull, there's a fuel tank or something low down behind the driver. (this is too difficult, and probably doesn't have enough penetration power to work at long range)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That make for me no difference. When you know the weak points of both tanks you are in each side strong.:D

If you really think that's true, load up Gumrak with a full array of bots and let them play it out without interference, to avoid any human error or biases. The typical result sees the Germans win a crushing victory, with many of the German bots having more kills than the entire Soviet team combined. Saw a Gumrak match after it had been running for three hours (No round limit). Top German bot had over 100 kills. Top Soviet bot had 5.

So yeah, something is seriously wrong with the tanks right now. While you can one-shot either tank, the difficulty of doing so is markedly different.

Upvote 0
congrats on your streak, beast!
but i think the tanks are somehow imbalanced. i played gumrak today, with t34, most of the time i got 1hit-killed by p4's. mostly hits to the turret, instant death!
i know how a t34 should compare to a p4 from references in wardiaries etc, and i don't think they should be that brittle. they should be more vulnerable compared to a p4 but not at this scale.
twi have hinted they were looking into tanks, i hope this issue will be fixed soon.
that doesn't spoil your achievement, especially if you killed 40 p4's with t34's, it makes it even more glorious!

Upvote 0
congrats on your streak, beast!
but i think the tanks are somehow imbalanced. i played gumrak today, with t34, most of the time i got 1hit-killed by p4's. mostly hits to the turret, instant death!
i know how a t34 should compare to a p4 from references in wardiaries etc, and i don't think they should be that brittle. they should be more vulnerable compared to a p4 but not at this scale.
twi have hinted they were looking into tanks, i hope this issue will be fixed soon.
that doesn't spoil your achievement, especially if you killed 40 p4's with t34's, it makes it even more glorious!

That`s nice that TWI will take a look at the tanks. The track achievements doesn`t work.

Upvote 0