• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Community Tool] RO2 Cache Extractor and Downloader

We recently stoped updating maps because of Steam Workshop taking now its role to send custom content to players. But because of the constantly slow download speed on workshop (and some maps not on workshop yet), we decided to continue to support this tool, and I hope I updated all the custom maps working with the current game revision. Here is the list:

CD Stalingrad Kessel
FF Omano Rifle Only
TE Bridges of Druzhina
TE Climbup
TE Coldsteel
TE Die Bresche
TE Hill 911
TE Koitos 1943 B41
TE Ogledow
TE Otrpy3ka
TE Red Assault B2
TE Stalingrad Kessel
TE Winterwald B3

Tell me if one map is missing, and I'll update it quickly ;)

Upvote 0
Yellow exclamation point

Yellow exclamation point

Im the only one with as issues I guess ;) After install and clicking the Map to download it says Download Complete but it happens way to fast with no action in the progress bar. Then there is a Yellow Exclamation point next to the Map name. RO2 and Steam off. All firewalls, AV, and pop ups off. Know issue or just my luck?

Upvote 0
There is only one, and i repeat, only one server actually working, AND with updated content... I think, and I dont say it because it is mine, that you should remove (or temporary remove) all the server that are not or dont want to update... the only server working with updated content for a LOOONNGGGG time (i would say since steam workshop came) is our server:

[FR] WWW.REDORCHESTRA2.FR

all the other are outdated or not working.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Did you use this tool?. I use it since it was created, and the only server working at the moment, and since steam workshop was introduced for red orchestra 2. People on the other servers will download outdated version of map, or will not even have maps to download... try the tool and check it by yourself. I think thoses server admins must update their redirect, or stop sharing old file not used anymore.

Upvote 0
Yes and we (Red Orchestra 2 France) are the only one supporting it to this day, there are several download servers but ours is the only one working and/or updated:

2fjg clan download server is really outdated (and not working at all finally, you can't dowwnload anything), have coldsteel beta map on it... things like that...
82ndab download server is out, no connection...
Cats redirect shows a google html code...

And finaly, the first, the only one, and the best download server :D is:

[FRANCE] WWW.REDORCHESTRA2.FR

We update custom content as soon as we can, and it provides fast download speed for people who use this tool ;)

Upvote 0