• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

November 8th Update Changelist

Well Ramm used Amerikaners words to calm everyone down before the beta went out to a broader audience. His opinion has since done a 180.

Anything he has said since the above, goes in one ear and out the other because he was clearly confused while in the earlier beta, or less than honest.

Incidentally, I got a refund this morning, so I'm not really interested anymore :)

It was fun and still is, but meh, I'll be back for the mods.
Really not what I expected you to say, from all of your posts it seemed that you've been playing and enjoying the game. And from some of Amerikaners posts it's the same for him. IIRC he made a thread about his mostly positive views of the game. Some people here have consistency issues I think :p.

Upvote 0
Is this related to schneidzekk not posting anymore, and thus no ranked servers being added?

The ranked server submission list is empty except for about 5 applications that have requested half of the internet as part of their ranked server IP's.

When and how our team posts on the forums is up to them. Xienen is indeed leaving us to focus on his own game company Greater Good Games. You can try and comment on his work Break Blocks in the forums here.

Reactions: aD.Luoson
Upvote 0
The ranked server submission list is empty except for about 5 applications that have requested half of the internet as part of their ranked server IP's.

When and how our team posts on the forums is up to them. Xienen is indeed leaving us to focus on his own game company Greater Good Games. You can try and comment on his work Break Blocks in the forums here.

You might want to take a look at this, some weird issues here.

[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=71437[/URL]

Upvote 0
anyone else noticing significant fps drops? 5-10 less min fps at same settings after the patch for me. :(
mr_horse_as_a_gi.png

"no, sir. i don't like it!"

Upvote 0
anyone else noticing significant fps drops? 5-10 less min fps at same settings after the patch for me. :(
mr_horse_as_a_gi.png

"no, sir. i don't like it!"
Not here. Typically 60-74 fps. It would be helpful to post your machine specs, otherwise there's no way to determine a pattern.

Intel i-5 2500K @ 3.3GHz (stock)
Windows 7 Pro 64bit
GTX 560Ti
8Gb RAM

Upvote 0