• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

October 6th Update Changelog

First impressions:

Runs a lot better in general. Still plenty of irritating stuttering w/ audio popping.

I got an Alt-Tab crash when I went to load Fraps to document a P38 reload bug (slide stays back after reloaded...when you check the ammo the bullet in the chamber wiggles around)

I spawned with a TT33 once as a German MGer with an MG-34

Upvote 0
>Haven't touched the game in weeks. Excited as hell when I hear about the patch.
>Patch finishes downloading
>Boot game up
>Stats are not reset
>Server browser not populated, even after 5+ minutes of refreshing.
>Exit

welp.
The stats are not reset yet. They plainly said that. I seen plenty of servers so, not sure why you didn't.

Reactions: Turd Ferguson
Upvote 0
>Haven't touched the game in weeks. Excited as hell when I hear about the patch.
>Patch finishes downloading
>Boot game up
>Stats are not reset
>Server browser not populated, even after 5+ minutes of refreshing.
>Exit

welp.

I deleted the config folder to try the patch with bran new configs but when I tried to play there was only 6 server that my browser could see.

I restarted the game a few times to see if it would help but no... I had to restore my old config files to make the servers appear.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the update...now for the reality check. double xp? any1 who wants this in truth is an idiot.

Something else that springs to mind...you know the World of Warcraft test servers? (and no I dont play it). It allows players to equipt+use ANY item...this takes away ALOT OF THE MAGIC...when you finally get such items. Dont say "stop trolling" etc etc. (This relates to every1 being hero class (before this patch)+being able to use SUPER DOOPER WEAPONS...least we know what kind of magic to expect now...no suprises:(

Again...thanks for the patch...every1 will be happy for that...however...I cant be the only person who will have had their WHOLE, ENTIRE experience ruined.

Oh well, you got my money...not my love.

I like the artwork/sound in this game alot...props go out to these guys+gals!

sorry for giving a flying ***k about this...maybe the world will end tmmoz+I will look so stupid? :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for the update...now for the reality check. double xp? any1 who wants this in truth is an idiot.

Something else that springs to mind...you know the World of Warcraft test servers? (and no I dont play it). It allows players to equipt+use ANY item...this takes away ALOT OF THE MAGIC...when you finally get such items. Dont say "stop trolling" etc etc. (This relates to every1 being hero class (before this patch)+being able to use SUPER DOOPER WEAPONS...least we know what kind of magic to expect now...no suprises:(

Again...thanks for the patch...every1 will be happy for that...however...I cant be the only person who will have had their WHOLE, ENTIRE experience ruined.

Well, that's just kinda, you know, your opinion, man.

Upvote 0

I like the artwork in this game alot...props go out to the entire art team!

So you're saying double XP ruined your entire experience, or that people getting double XP ruined it? Either way people will rank up in due time and everyone will have the "super-weapons" eventually. I think you should rather hope for an option to make servers decide whether to allow certain weapons and level-ups and remain ranked.

Upvote 0

I like the artwork/sound in this game alot...props go out to these guys+gals!

sorry for giving a flying ***k about this...maybe the world will end tmmoz+I will look so stupid? :D

Go ahead and get your refund.
You'll be regretting it when the SDK releases. :rolleyes:

I'm so addicted to this game.. just keep coming back to it over and over.
And this patch fixed my performance. Runs awesome!

Upvote 0
I just feel I need the release every now+then...feel better already:rolleyes: Cant blame any1 for feeling the way I do about this.

I guess I got dragged into the hype machine yet again.

And yes I know this game WILL BE BRILLIANT given enough time...not the point. I demand 10 lashes each!!! Gibson...do you have anything to say foryourself......1 dollar...2 dollar....3 dollar...IVE GOT 3 DOLLARS!!! :D :D :D :D

only joking if you didnt already catch that vibe :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Very impressed by that list.

I never imagined you would fix this:

Graphical improvements to environments, weapons and vehicle interior - areas or vehicles/weapons not in direct sunlight now have working specularity which will help make normal maps more visible and textures to look less flat

I haven't tested it yet, but I believe that was one of my main gripes about the game, and I just couldn't explain why things didn't look quite right and so hard to distinguish in the shadows.

Upvote 0