• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

October 6th Update Changelog

The stats were just reset today just a few hours ago, everyone started at level 10. Read next time.

Everyone "should" be level 10. However, one of my friends was reset to level 0, another to level 1. I'm still level 99. The logical starting point for a person would be level 1 to work your way up, so you can see why someone might be confused.

People can be quite frustrating on forums, but as a moderator you appear much more professional if you're kind, calm and helpful with people. :)

Upvote 0
Everyone,

The previously mentioned RO2 update is in Valve's hands and will be released soon. The stats reset will take place sometime tomorrow morning/afternoon time. The changelog is below:

- Major optimization pass on all maps should increase performance across the board

Actually, it essentially cut my fps in half!!! :mad:

Pre-patch: 40-50 fps generally, occassionally as low as low 30's or as high as 60 fps.

Today: 16-34 fps, seems on most maps to stay in the low to mid 20's -- without changing a single setting!

i5 650 @3.20
HD 5770 1 gb
8 gb RAM
Win7 64

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Actually, it essentially cut my fps in half!!! :mad:

Pre-patch: 40-50 fps generally, occassionally as low as low 30's or as high as 60 fps.

Today: 16-34 fps, seems on most maps to stay in the low to mid 20's -- without changing a single setting!

i5 650 @3.20
HD 5770 1 gb
8 gb RAM
Win7 64

Have you checked to see if your security software or firewall might be interfering with the new exe? The optimizations we made were to the art assets in levels, so they don't draw unnecessarily. Your issue isn't likely related to our optimizations.

Upvote 0
Have you checked to see if your security software or firewall might be interfering with the new exe? The optimizations we made were to the art assets in levels, so they don't draw unnecessarily. Your issue isn't likely related to our optimizations.

Thanks, but I checked that. Something in the new patch absoultely destroyed my fps. I was running smooth as silk last night at 40-50 fps, and the firewall is properly allowing the exe through.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So the server browser still doesn't function properly? :/
Well it seems kind of irrelevant in an MP only game... o wait :)
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The issue is his not tripwires, i would suggest a weak cpu is to blame.

Reactions: Stahlhelmii
Upvote 0
So the server browser still doesn't function properly? :/
Well it seems kind of irrelevant in an MP only game... o wait :)
Spoiler!

I still have same problem, from the very begining. When I click anything beside join server, all initially refreshed servers disappear. If I want to play again, I have to quit the game and wait for 10-15min.

Upvote 0