• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where the players gone ?

|716ID| Hptm.Popov

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 19, 2011
Where the players gone ?

1) I just started Ro2
2) I browsed server for "Hardcore Realism"

3) Ok .... there is just 12 servers alive in the whole world and they come with HUGE PING (wtf , no more hardcore realism server in europe, only one remain, and it's relaxed realism) ...

So it's a 140 ping or nothing ? :confused:

290920112028.jpg

4) I tried without "hardcore realism" , i apply .... 15 servers alive (i mean 32/32 or 64/64).
Omg ... Omg ... Omg ... Omg ... Omg ... Omg ... Omg ...

I just remember some days ago, when there was a lot of server , full of 64/64.

Now, Forget about new players incoming, they already left ... we are now alone facing the bugs. :mad:

This girl is saying : TWI i hate you now !

19831__exorcist_l.jpg

Last edited:
it's really bad situation, when i'm waiting RO2, i dreamed this is a new generation of DH gameplay, with more realistic combat environment never seen before, but we recieve a CoD and BF clone, and this is a good example for what money and greed can do with people. Now incoming standard situation for this type of developers (we can see this type in any directions of creation, musicians, writers, photographers, who sold his talent) what situation? > Old fans hate TWI, no or small numbers of new fans, and in future forgot RO and create new CoD-BF clone games for the joy of crowd.
good bye sweet prince

Upvote 0
I noticed the same. So many less players. PLUS: While I had no problem with the bugs and the performance before, last night, I quit playing after 1 hour, because my fps on Spartanovka, Station, Barracks and Fallen Fighters decreased to 20-35 fps. Before, I had 60-80 fps and I didn't change anything in my settings or installed anything on my computer. What's going on?

Reactions: nike_angus
Upvote 0
I think a lot of players are turned off by the bugs, stats still not working (2 weeks after the official release!), crappy permanent unlocks and rare weapons being far too common. The forums have also slowed down these last few days.

This is pretty much it. Game is incomplete.

Although I am pretty sure the amount of people who care about permanent unlocks and rare weapons are in the minority. Most people don't care about or enjoy the new additions to the game.

Upvote 0
I havent played in about a week. I didnt like RO2. Maybe when the mods come in 6months-1year i'll come back

The player count on steam speaks volumes.

started off at around 10,000. dipped into 9,000, then quickly took a dive in to 5,000. Then crept down to 4,000 and now it fluctuations between 3,500 and 4,000.

It doesnt look like its gettin any better.

Been playing a lost of ost front though...my fav server is still up and full of players lol

Upvote 0
it's really bad situation, when i'm waiting RO2, i dreamed this is a new generation of DH gameplay, with more realistic combat environment never seen before, but we recieve a CoD and BF clone,
Oh come on not you whiners again, just because it doesnt play exactly like RO1.
So now this game isnt played by the kiddies nor by the ww2 history gamers (however you want to call them).

Reactions: DasFist
Upvote 0