• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@[TW]Ramm-Jaeger

i think the reason RO2 sold so well was not because it is a fantastic game, but because many of your fans trusted that it WOULD be.

As a dedicated and long time player and contributor (mods, maps, etc) of RO, i would continually advertise RO2 on other forums, websites, converstations, etc. Considering that RO has traditionally been advertised through word of mouth, recommendations and such go a long way.

So to downplay the effect your fans had, and instead say RO2 sold well because its a great game, is somewhat insulting.

If you were to release another game RIGHT NOW, or even announced RO3 sometime in the future, i guarentee you it will not sell as well as RO2 or maybe even Ost Front. Why? Because a lot of your fans have lost their trust; my clan certianly has. We're considering opening up an Ost Front server again, and possibly moving to that god forsaken BF3.

And honestly, i've lost my faith TWI. First teh game didnt work, then patches made it better, then the patch made it worse than it was in the beginning. I couldnt play even if i wanted to.

I am sorely disapointed. TWI has been added to my list of Devs that i no longer buy from. I will never buy a TWI product again.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.