• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should also realize that there is currently a stats bug that is allowing people to unlock weapons MONTHS before they would have otherwise been able to. :IS2:

Note: in 3 MONTHS, everyone who is still playing this game will have been playing it for "MONTHS" and nothing will change because everyone will have the unlocks anyway.

Ergo, MONTHS might not be the best way to balance things.

Thanks for letting us know the BS in store several MONTHS down the line! Extra glad that I get to start the BF3 beta tomorrow!

Upvote 0
Note: in 3 MONTHS, everyone who is still playing this game will have been playing it for "MONTHS" and nothing will change because everyone will have the unlocks anyway.

It's not that simple. :cool:

(also, it's not based on time played, in case anyone was trying to skew it that way...)

Upvote 0
It's not that simple. :cool:

(also, it's not based on time played, in case anyone was trying to skew it that way...)

reguardless after X ammount of time we would be back where we are now. X might be two months, or it might be 12 months.

That aside, the MKB was also a pre order bonus, so lots of people have it with or without any stat tracking problems.

Upvote 0
I am new to red orchestra, and i also agree not only with the op, but to many of you are saying.
I like the game, but it fealls like it could be so match better if tripwire focus on realism rather than became an average shooter of modern days.
I love to play with bolt rifles, but im getting tired of being the 0,01 minority of bolt actions soldiers in the server......

Upvote 0
I am new to red orchestra, and i also agree not only with the op, but to many of you are saying.
I like the game, but it fealls like it could be so match better if tripwire focus on realism rather than became an average shooter of modern days.
I love to play with bolt rifles, but im getting tired of being the 0,01 minority of bolt actions soldiers in the server......

You and many others came looking for that experience,....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.