• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

First Patch Coming Today

So far we've been unable to reproduce the issues with progression not working locally. We know a lot of people are saying they are having issues, but so far we can't get it NOT to work. We're looking into it, and as soon as we can reproduce the issue we'll get right on fixing it.

One thing to be aware of is that you have to finish a round for the stats to be saved. We're going to add some messaging in an update soon to make people aware of this.

The stats DO have a problem.
Yesterday morning I had a k/d ratio of 2.15.
After a 1h of game my stats were like this : I doubt they are mine, I never play neitherAllies nor I use the machine gun, plus the perfect equality between k/d ratio and w/l ratio makes me think it is a bug.
Today I have played 1hour and this is what my stats are now, as you can see according to the game stats I don't have won or lost any other game since yesterday ; Well if so how comes I upped my honor and my k/d ratio ?
Stats are severly broken.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yay!

But after this update, performance fixes and ppsh fix please! Its recoil is making the allied assault class quite useless, which makes the balance between axis and allies even worse.

I don't think the ppsh needs a fix. The recoil is there because of the fast firing rate; and it's much, much better recoil-wise than it was in Ostfront. Most of the time a ppsh will beat an mp40 up close. I still find it very easy to get kills from mid range with ppsh if I'm resting on something; you just fire in bursts.

Upvote 0