• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final RO2 files uploaded -release soon!!!

I am in game. Still, no severs showing up in the browser.

If I can not figure this out by tonight I will be getting a refund. Rather silly to pay for a game at release and pay the release price if the game does not work on release. I put up with it through the Beta, but now this is annoying me. The only way for me to join an MP game is to right click on a friend who is also playing RO2. This is not good enough.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to make the server browser work (Yoshiro's thread did not help) then PM me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Off to bed..

Off to bed..

Thanks TWI, too late here so tomorrow will be the day for me...off to bed now

@Flogger
relax mate, this game will improve over time and will be worth numerous times the money you spent compared to other games...

Ganz ruhig...

"I put up with it through the Beta, but now this is annoying me"
ok maybe a lost cause with you as you clearly do not understand the purpose of a beta etc. but I really do not want to start any silly discussion so just be patient my impatient friend or get a refund but you need to tell Steam and not us here!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The game didn't get delayed. Valve always puts 1PM EST on the Steam page for the launch by default. We never officially announced a release time, only a date. So unless it went past 12PM EST time on September 13th, it's not late, and it's still today.

I think you took that way to personal I wasn't blaming you, I knew it was mainly Valves end. I mean I definitely watched the store page religiously but I had no problem waiting. I have to say I am very pleased with the product I purchased.

Upvote 0