• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

character is so small isnt it?

Thanks for answer
I glad to that this is not character's problem, only few object's problem.

That steel door has used anyother maps there(barracks, Grain Elevator ect..)

And I saw the attached photo
But RO2 trolley car is still bigger than this photo

94833562.jpg

These peoples are woman

30663319.jpg

Check the head line

21746776.jpg

This is another photo
Same model car

38925566.jpg

RO2 trolley car

74762243.jpg

I drawing line at windows,
man even in there,
but RO2 trolley car is bigger than photo

25067842.jpg

I search to trolley car soviet in 1939-1945
found "Tram Car Series X"

According to comment "The Soviet series 'X' tram cars were used extensively
throughout the USSR during the 1930s and up to the
1960s and were modified as transport vehicles and
ambulances during WW2."

Check the peoples head line

30659795.jpg

RO2 character head line
69170175.jpg

TWI check the size again plz!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for answer
I glad to that this is not character's problem, only few object's problem.

That steel door has used anyother maps there(barracks, Grain Elevator ect..)

And I saw the attached photo
But RO2 trolley car is still bigger than this photo

These peoples are woman

Check the head line

This is another photo
Same model car

RO2 trolley car

I drawing line at windows,
man even in there,
but RO2 trolley car is bigger than photo

I search to trolley car soviet in 1939-1945
found "Tram Car Series X"

According to comment "The Soviet series 'X' tram cars were used extensively
throughout the USSR during the 1930s and up to the
1960s and were modified as transport vehicles and
ambulances during WW2."

Check the peoples head line

RO2 character head line

TWI check the size again plz!!

That is quite hilarious

Upvote 0
Wow, this is getting sad. Just because it's not exactly right in all situations, it's not worth spending hundreds of hours redoing the work. Relax rivet counters, it has almost no impact on the game =P

Not but I really think you need to fix these maps with time, bit for bit. Of course no one expects it to be fixed by release but hopefully in the long run.

Upvote 0
Not but I really think you need to fix these maps with time, bit for bit. Of course no one expects it to be fixed by release but hopefully in the long run.

No, that is rediculous. It's a f*cking tram! Who cares if it's not 100% to scale...

That's just being a nit picker.

Upvote 0
Wow, this is getting sad. Just because it's not exactly right in all situations, it's not worth spending hundreds of hours redoing the work. Relax rivet counters, it has almost no impact on the game =P

No, it's actually not sad, to be quite honest what's sad is your attitude towards it.

All i've seen so far is excuses from the devs as to why they screwed up, and even when posting a picture it was still wrong.

But ok. I'll just accept the fact that it doesn't affect the game because you say so.

And this isn't only about a tram.

Edit: And you think I give a flying **** about the historical inaccuracy of rivets? That issue is trivial compared to the immensely large size screw up on some of the maps.

Buildings, sand bags, and 80% of the objects being too large > f***ing rivets..

You must be kidding me. lol... rivet counter.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Actually it can have some impact on gameplay.

In a game with a world modelled after real life, when we look at things such as walls, doors, windows, trucks and more that we've all seen in real life we tend to use their apparent size to determine distance and to estimate what size other things in the game are going to be relative the things we've seen.

For instance, looking through a doorway, one would assume that aiming approximately 1/4 from the top would be pretty close to the head of someone walking through the door. In the game taking that shot would be over the head of someone walking through the doorway.
Same thing would apply to windows and walls. From a distance you could aim at the corner and approximate the height of a man compared to the size of bricks and how hight the windows are, but again, if the scale is different between the world and the characters, things become strange.

Now that I think about it this scale inconsistency might be the reason why I've always felt that the kill distances where a lot longer than what the game said.

Would it not be possible to increase the size of the player characters so that they fit into the world better?

Upvote 0