• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

character is so small isnt it?

I think this is to do with 3D scaling. In first-person view, the ceilings, door frames and window frames wouldn't look correct if they were modelled after real life, or in relation to the character model size.

For example, the ceiling would seem too low if it was a "realistic" height, so they have to make it higher, and door frames wider, etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If it is made, it would be the third game I've played with a kitchen map in it. What is it with FPS players and giant kitchens?
Lot of FPS players are big fatties and love food and thus want to be in the kitchen all the time :rolleyes:

EDIT (For you grumpy bums): I'm joking

Last edited:
Upvote 0
61647281.jpg

32340677.jpg

98914866.jpg

54966545.jpg

98309588h.jpg

34433851l.jpg

22175620.jpg

30537802.jpg

96010526.jpg

my fix just one example.. not completely perfect i just like saying ro2 main characher is looks so skinny and little short..

fix: glasses ->grasses
sorry my english

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Welcome to video games.

The problem with real life dimensions is they do not look correct through a first person screen perspective that FPS games use. Railings and walls at realistic heights look too low and doors, stairs, and windows look too small.

I really wish this wasn't the case but it is, and it's a nightmare to solve... you basically have to trade off. Do you want a playable area with space to move that is much larger than real life or do you want a cramped space which is frustrating to navigate which has realistic dimensions?

Upvote 0