• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 2

The update is a few hundred mb, you'll know about it, or you could come here for info, or twitter, or the steam group. Or one of hundreds of sites relaying the news. Otherwise, write your address down, and we'll send the patch info on a postcard.

Whats all this rabble about tweeters and facebooks and sites? Postcard suits me just fine, as it always has

Upvote 0
Hm? Why? Do you mean that green at the Iron Cross? Looks good imo :)

Why dont we change Russias color to yellow? Pink?
See what I mean, why have a different color then the one history has already chosen; I mean its very minor but that extra touch of accurate detail can go a long way when there is enough of it.

Im not the only one to of said this, search, quite a few people have.

:)

Reactions: Moyako
Upvote 0
Saw this in the steam chat just now

o895q.jpg

made me laugh :D

Upvote 0
I just can't imagine that Steam doesn't have people on duty 24/7. Not saying it's a big company, but what about tech support? Weekends and holidays get the busiest gaming traffic, it's the nature of their business.

Companies don't always have 24/7 tech support. Very few actually do. Try calling AT&T or Comcast past business hours, see what happens.

Upvote 0
...What? They aren't releasing it because no one is working there. There is a good chance they won't work on Sundays either, and a good chance they won't work on Labor Day.
Actually, we will be working Sunday and Labor Day. Just that Valve (mostly) won't. They'll have emergency support on as always, but (most probably) not the guys needed to push an update out and propagate to all the servers... unless we get lucky :)

Upvote 0