• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 2

is it only me or they fail to deliver on time again ? I don't mind waiting, but you guys shouldn't communicate on specific timeline if you can't stick to it. Setting expectation and not fullfilling it is frustrating.

They're still on schedule for the 13th which is the date set for retail release. They've only had to delay this once, due to an overwhelming work-load.

Now tell me, wouldn't your rather wait a little longer for this beta patch and have it work properly?

Upvote 0
is it only me or they fail to deliver on time again ? I don't mind waiting, but you guys shouldn't communicate on specific timeline if you can't stick to it. Setting expectation and not fullfilling it is frustrating.

Wow, just wow. First everyone complains that TWI doesn't give enough information on release dates, and then when the president of the company posts a detailed list of changes and updates and a planned time, people complain if it's 4 minutes (yes, it's 12:04 in EST) late. Isn't the game working for you now? If it's not working at all, I can see why you might be upset, but if you're just tired of the three awesome maps that are available now, please wine somewhere else. Tripwire really must have thought hard about having an open beta. On the one hand, they'll get some positive feedback, on the other hand they'll get tons and tons of whine posts.

Upvote 0
Wow, just wow. First everyone complains that TWI doesn't give enough information on release dates, and then when the president of the company posts a detailed list of changes and updates and a planned time, people complain if it's 4 minutes (yes, it's 12:04 in EST) late. Isn't the game working for you now? If it's not working at all, I can see why you might be upset, but if you're just tired of the three awesome maps that are available now, please wine somewhere else. Tripwire really must have thought hard about having an open beta. On the one hand, they'll get some positive feedback, on the other hand they'll get tons and tons of whine posts.

Let me correct you on the three fine maps part.

Your wrong! They do really get overplayed after 24/7hours a day playin..

Reactions: Mike_Nomad
Upvote 0