• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 2

Ramm, you are an awsome presedent of an awsome company, your staff is polite & helpful + funny, your customer support is inspiring! And lets not forget about your games, truly, truly fun. I was and always will be a huge fan. You guys work hard and deserve all your success, you are the model development team that puts all others to shame, i simply cannot express my gratitude and how with this release you have displayed yourself as a kind, caring and innovative organisation. I dont care what you release, i will always buy it. TRIPWIRE INTERACTIVE ROCK!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: funymunky and Damo
Upvote 0
Ramm, you are an awsome presedent of an awsome company, your staff is polite & helpful + funny, your customer support is inspiring! And lets not forget about your games, truly, truly fun. I was and always will be a huge fan. You guys work hard and deserve all your success, you are the model development team that puts all others to shame, i simply cannot express my gratitude and how with this release you have displayed yourself as a kind, caring and innovative organisation. I dont care what you release, i will always buy it. TRIPWIRE INTERACTIVE ROCK!!!!

............ massive mancrush. does your girlfriend know?

Upvote 0

TWI i want to have your babies!!

Upvote 0