• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 2

Wow !

The guys at TWI are superhuman developers ? 2 great patches in just a few days. Some developers would take a month to do a patch even half as big as these.

I was a little worried some of these bugs would be in the retail release, but the speed your fixing things, i have total confidence.

Make sure you all go out for a few celebratory drinks at some point :cool:

Upvote 0
Very excited! Looking forward to new maps and fully implemented realism modes.

While I think Fallen Fighters would make an excellent map outside of a pub environment, it's hellish (in a bad way!) in a PUG situation where it's every man for himself. Apartments is a lot of fun, though gets a little stale after a dozen consecutive round. :D Not big on all tank combat so I haven't tried that. Can't wait for something new.

Realism modes, yay! The current server browser shows realism servers as having "Normal" realism and all others as having "Hardcore". I assumed something wasn't right. I prefer to play without kill cam, third person free roam ghost and kill confirmations; really looking forward to the update.

Upvote 0