• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 2

So Valve/Steam are the bad boys? D:

Everyone will probably jump to that conclusion and think so, but I have a feeling that Valve has a policy that all code has to be promoted by 6 PM PST (Just a guess btw, not the REAL time, it could be 8, it could be 10). TWI tried to make that happen and just wanted to get as many fixes in and missed the timing. I've been part of too many releases to think that's NOT the case. No problem for me as I will play whatever, whenever. But it will cause TWI to lose two days of beta feedback that is valuable.

Upvote 0
are you kidding me? they arnt pushing the update out? they are running a 24 hr gaming client with millions of customers who spend millions of dollars/pounds and your telling me they dont have a team in at all times?! its disgusting to be honest.

TWI, this maybe coulda been taken into consideration when making the patch. Just a heads up.

Upvote 0
I want the new stuff as much as you guys, but when they said they were done, I assumed Monday at earliest, probably Tuesday. if you ordered a sweater from amazon, would you even question the fact that they only ship on business days? so much entitlement here, looks like a bunch of toddlers throwing a temper tantrum.

I don't know, but if anything, Tripwire are losing valuable beta testing time. The more they (or Valve) delay this patch and the new maps, the less time they have for bug testing and bug fixing. Look at all the bugs we found in the first 4 days of the beta....

Upvote 0
The US Military used to shoot and kill labor strikers in the Gilded Era.

Labor Day is a nice way to make positive associations with the word labor here in the US, at least until we start shooting strikers again!

Anyway, hope the Sunday shift at Valve is feeling extra motivated today! :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0