• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 2

Wow...please wine somewhere else...

Its not a rant or a whine post. The main website give a date for an update and its a wrong. period
I can see other players asking about it too now so my request is legit.

..Now tell me, wouldn't your rather wait a little longer for this beta patch and have it work properly?

As i said i don't mind waiting and have a blast in the current beta.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not only the HUD. Relaxed realism has pistols for every class - in realism, only officers have them.

Okay, so the HUD and the pistols. That's good. But there's still the ranking, unlocks, rare weapons, recon plane, incorrect loadouts, zero sway, English voice acting etc that shouldn't belong in a "Realism" mode. It would be nice if TWI would add a Classic mode like that.

Upvote 0
Okay, so the HUD and the pistols. That's good. But there's still the ranking, unlocks, rare weapons, recon plane, incorrect loadouts, zero sway, English voice acting etc that shouldn't belong in a "Realism" mode. It would be nice if TWI would add a Classic mode like that.

Ranking is fine, unlocks are fine, rare weapons HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN RED ORCHESTRA, how is the recon plane unrealistic? They were used in that capacity during Stalingrad, what about the load-outs are incorrect? Get used to the English VA, it's there to stay.

You're asking them to just remake RO1 with better graphics at this point.

Reactions: freeman2344
Upvote 0
Well time dont exist, So all of you owned.

Today or tommorow? Just to make things clear!

TWI get to post an public information thread would be very useful..

They've already told us a lot more than any other developers do. The minute they knew the patch would be delayed, they told us. They don't know the exact time it will be complete, programming and debugging isn't an exact art, things go wrong and problems pop up. That's the way game development has and always will be, get used to it.

Upvote 0
They've already told us a lot more than any other developers do. The minute they knew the patch would be delayed, they told us. They don't know the exact time it will be complete, programming and debugging isn't an exact art, things go wrong and problems pop up. That's the way game development has and always will be, get used to it.

I am used to the fact, I am glad they putting down time into the fact.

Just sayin, Give us daily if not hourly update on the progress..
You aint seen the news on the TV? We want that.
Oh yeah we want that, TWI you should hire an public spokesman.
Which job is to inform the public...

Think of that?

Upvote 0

Think of that?

Thats what Yoshiro is for, you know... A community manager, think of that?.

Upvote 0

Think of that?

Uh, no, they're not going to let you know exactly what they're doing every single hour. They're doing something else, like, you know, working on the patch?

Upvote 0