• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 2

Let me correct you on the three fine maps part.

Your wrong! They do really get overplayed after 24/7hours a day playin..
That may be true, if that's what you're doing all day long for days in a row. Personally, I don't have the time to play as much as some of the younger guys, so I'm not tired of the maps yet. HOWEVER, TWI wants to make sure they get enough feedback on the maps that they have in rotation in order to make them as perfect as possible. Now that they've had time to get the feedback they want, they'll rotate new maps and new settings (realism) into play.

Upvote 0
Just go play something else for a couple hours if you are tired of the maps... have you really nothing else to do in your life?

Roll a fat motha fackin blunt, And play this game!

Now thats living.

Go to a job slave,
I am atleast rich and smart enuff to hijack an armored transport so i do get alot of time over counting the cash!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Now thats living.

Go to a job slave,
I am atleast rich and smart enuff to hijack an armored transport so i do get alot of time over counting the cash!

You're a good man and you have the right idea. I'll be visiting your abode soon, so keep it tidy for me.

Upvote 0

Now thats living.

Go to a job slave,

Couldn't agree more :D

With the house to myself and the girlfriend not here until Monday it's just me, RO2, half ounce of green stuff, and you fine people.

Drugs are not cool though kids, look after yourselves and stay in school.

Upvote 0
Couldn't agree more :D

With the house to myself and the girlfriend not here until Monday it's just me, RO2, half ounce of green stuff, and you fine people.

Drugs are not cool though kids, look after yourselves and stay in school.

I used to buy (and sell) an awful lot of crystal meth at school. The younger kids were usually more pliable because they were more easily convinced of meth's harmless nature - the downside being they usually carried less cash.

Still, swings and roundabouts I suppose.

Upvote 0