• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Voodoo Extreme' 2nd Video

Errhmm, is it me or do we have some sort of "confirm-hit-sound" playing with every bullet that hits a man? Same goes with the tank-battles... It says "pling" when the enemy is 500m away?

If so................... Can we turn this kill-confirmation off aswell? Isn't it enough with the deat/kill-messages?

Another thing, and dont flame me, cause surely someone has asked it aswell; Can you turn off friendly playernames, that has been shown in the video? I would like it on ofcourse, but the same as in RO1. Meaning, when looking at someone for a short period of time (close), his name shows up, then goes away.

Hope wel can modify things, how we want it..

Very good anyways! :)

Now, all I want to see in the next video/videos, before I go and play the beta, is bulletwounds on bodies!!!! More blood! :)

Reactions: 11_HARLEY_11
Upvote 0
Both the Voodoo Extreme videos were really good.

I don't think the hip shooting in the face was so ridiculous when you consider this was cut down from so much more video. He was bound to run into "nubs" or even get the jump on some veterans eventually, but you can bet new gameplay mechanics will come in very handy.

Upvote 0
hoho
nice gameplay! my game buddies here in germany freaks out:D
i like the tank engine sound.
but there one question to me
u remember the fight between the p4 and t-34?
it seem to me that some shots in to the front of the p4 takes no effect.
No bouncing or penetratrion. shell got destroyed?
please i need an answer:D

GREAT WORK TRPWIRE HOPE U WILL READ THIS

Upvote 0
I feel the same way... the DP aswell. Has no crack in them. Too soft.
Strange though, cause the other weapons sounds great.
:eek:

They do sound great overall imho, however I'm a little disappointed with the engine sounds from tanks and especially the panzer. Just sounds kinda weak but I mean this only in a constructive way. A tank back in WW2 in general was loud and mean sounding. :IS2: I almost wanna argue that the engine sounds in RO are better now :eek:.

Overall though I am so excited to have this come out pretty soon :eek:. Infantry battles are fantastic! :eek:

Upvote 0
I apologize guys for sucking at tanks, I've got other beta testers filling me in on the weak points now. There was also a bug that you could see on occasion where my shots would miss, that's something that should be fixed in retail.

:IS2:

I'm really glad to hear more positive feedback on my footage! I'm sorry that there's not much in the way of rifles, I wish I had more to show. Aggressive kits have always been more my thing, but as I've said before on these forums rifles are extremely lethal. If you've got good aim you should dominate.

Reactions: Roardk
Upvote 0