• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gameplay Videos

Awesome video! It was great to see an extended period of rifle gameplay, and I like his combat style more than the run & gun smg (personal preference).

Really loved the map too, and the building interiors with destruction and furniture, desks and paper looked excellent, great attention to detail.

--

Side note, and I know this is not any sort of official statement (don't want ppl to set expectations by this), but at 4:50 there's the following chat:

[DBDUK]Pvt.pile: is the next build gonna be the open beta?
[TW]Zerisus: yes that's the plan

It's just great to see progress and that it's getting close. No hard feelings if it gets delayed a while past the 30th though, I know these things don't always go as planned and unexpected problems crop up.

Great looking game! Please nobody use the above convo and get upset about when the beta is released.

Upvote 0
Oh god... PLEASE TELL ME that we can change it so that both sides speak their native languages instead of accented English?

This is a big deal for me.
Please, search around the forums about the info. Quite massive threads about it as you're not alone ;) This thread being the latest... and welcome btw!

Upvote 0
Oh god... PLEASE TELL ME that we can change it so that both sides speak their native languages instead of accented English?

This is a big deal for me.
I'm sorry right, but give this some thought before you judge it harshley. The same to everybody else who has a problem with this.

You've heard the level of chatter amongst friendly troops, even in a low populated server (like in the above beta video). If they all spoke they're native language you would not understand what they're saying, making the speech useless. Infact, sometimes you may not be able to distinguish between friend and foe.

Doing it this way means you have a better understanding of what's going on around you.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry right, but give this some thought before you judge it harshley. The same to everybody else who has a problem with this.

You've heard the level of chatter amongst friendly troops, even in a low populated server (like in the above beta video). If they all spoke they're native language you would not understand what they're saying, making the speech useless. Infact, sometimes you may not be able to distinguish between friend and foe.

Doing it this way means you have a better understanding of what's going on around you.

For some. I assume you're from UK and you prefer English way. Heck, I understand English better than German/Russian but still will be using native voices most likely. I can at least seperate the two languages in question... RO2 provides choises for everyone - how can you say something like in the bold? What if he's Russian/German? :confused: Why are we even talking about this in here when we have dozen other threads about the topic? And wtf is with that downvoting?! Come on... give the guy a break.

Reactions: Krator
Upvote 0
For some. I assume you're from UK and you prefer English way. Heck, I understand English better than German/Russian but still will be using native voices most likely. I can at least seperate the two languages in question... RO2 provides choises for everyone - how can you say something like in the bold? What if he's Russian/German? :confused: Why are we even talking about this in here when we have dozen other threads about the topic? And wtf is with that downvoting?! Come on... give the guy a break.
Woah, I didn't downvote here. Not to anyone.

Ok, I'll let this go. I think, with the option to choose, everybody is happy :).

Upvote 0