• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Update on the Beta - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell I'm old because I think to myself, "I've worked at places where changing the wording on a website takes 2 years, so 7 days for coders to fix important bugs is a short amount of time to wait."

That note was well done Ramm, and anyone who actually cancels their order because they can't wait 7 days for a beta release of a game coming out in 21 days anyway needs to go volunteer at their local pet shelter to calm down and reset their priorities.

Upvote 0
German_invasion.-.jpg

We shall march until the 30th brothers.

Nazi troops didn

Upvote 0
Yeah, do what you need to do. What ever, cant wait to try it out. I am a fan of Ro1 (was the first game, I everplayed longer than a year (next to Day of defeat)) and it was damn fun. But Ro2 will kick ***! Even chuck Norris isnt such kicking ***! But, I hope he wont play the game, he will win fataly! Even against his allies!

Upvote 0
Games to keep me going for 7 more days
T34 Vs Tiger (Modded for realism), Steel Fury - Kharkov 1942 (Modded For Realism), RO1/DH, Arma2, CM Battle for Normandy(Custom mods/skins), Panzer Command Ostfront, TOW 1-2, HOI3+SF (Ice Mod),
Then the long Movie list of WW2 and WW1 and all other good movies and ofc season 1-7 Family guy

Your list was looking so good...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.